When I return from a trip I’m always inspired to get back to work. That was especially true after the overwhelming amount of inspiration from both Istanbul and Paris. I came back refreshed and ready to jump right back into my current projects. This weekend I’m immersing myself in those projects pairing together fabrics, sourcing furniture and getting presentations ready – with rain in the forecast it sounds like perfection.
If you are looking to get lost in some beautiful posts from around the web I highly suggest these:
- Since I’m missing Paris, I’ve been getting lost in Garance’s images of Paris Fashion Week.
- I’ll be making this breakfast tomorrow morning thanks to Camille.
- Looking for new blogs to follow? Don’t fear, Erin’s monthly list is out and I’m loving every single one!
- Cassandra just moved into a stunning loft and I’m totally jealous of her lofted nook she’s designing.
- I love seeing fellow bloggers flourish and get incredible opportunities – Oh Joy is coming out with a collaboration with Target. Friends, it has me so excited to host a garden party this spring!
- And lastly, have you seen Kate Arends home tour? It’s not to be missed.
I hope all of you have a splendid first weekend of March!
Photo by Grant Gibson in Paris