Fall is one of my favorite seasons – the crispness in the air makes me excited for the holidays that we all know will be here before we know it. Each season, I try to put together a small list of our favorite things to do before the holidays come. One of the most important things for us is enjoying the outdoors. With a little one we are constantly thinking of new adventures to go on with him.
Last Sunday, there was a break between rain storms so we took full advantage of this time. We put on our cozy fall layers – myself in a flannel shirt I can’t stop wearing and Jackson in his toggle jackson, which he loves! We packed up into the car and drove to Lands End – one of the most incredible places to see where the ocean meets the bay. It’s times like these that I cherish living in this city.
Five Things to do Outdoors This Fall
- Puddle jumping in the rain (we’ve already checked this off our list multiple times!).
- A trip to the pumpkin patch.
- Go to our local farmers market weekly to cook seasonal food.
- Explore both the Presidio and Golden Gate Park.
- Find an apple orchard near SF to take the family to.
What do you have on your fall do-to list? I’m constantly adding to ours!
This post is a partnership with Old Navy. All opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting sponsored posts that keep Sacramento Street doors open.
Photos by Claire Giffen for Sacramento Street