February To Do List
- Clean back hallway – it’s my hoarding spot that we need to clear.
- Storage closet – get rid of anything we don’t need. A major purge needs to happen.
- Stay designing baby Girl’s nursery, which is my old office. It’s a tiny space.
- Do a toy purge! Oh my, do the toys add up quickly.
- Taxes – attempting to get them done early (on time) this year.
I’m excited to tackle these things and cross them off my list. It’ll feel so incredibly good if I do!
What do you want to get done this month?
Photos by Andrea Posadas for Sacramento Street