Each year March marks the start of warm weather for me. It’s probably because we travel down to Arizona twice throughout the month to visit Eric. I relish the warm sunshine we get to enjoy in Arizona for a couple of days, especially after the rainy season we’ve had this year.
This month also brings a seasonal shift. With daylight savings happening this weekend, we’ll be able to enjoy the daylight that much longer. I could see bedtime getting pushed a little more for Jackson so we can sneak off to the park for some each basketball time.
Each month I want to start sharing a few things that are making me happy.
- Next week I’m getting a much needed haircut – do y’all ever reschedule your appointments a few times before going in? It’s been happening to me ever since I became a mom. I am loving this shorter layered look for spring and summer.
- I’ve been lusting over this crochet bell bag for quite some time – it’s not practical by any means but I just love it!
- I’ve been organizing and reorganizing our open shelving in our kitchen – wishing it could look as minimal as the photo above.
- With a new season I try to bring in a few new plants. Anyone else loving mini cacti and succulents – I can actually keep them alive.
- Had to share these pants by Madewell from their new beachwear line. I just popped into their shop here in Scottsdale and LOVE them. The lightweight fabric is perfect for warm days.
- Each year requires a new pair of sandals and I’m coveting these Loeffler Randall nude beauties this year. Do you have any favorite sandals?
- Lastly, I am working on a little master bedding refresh. This bedroom has given me a lot of inspiration to go all neutral. This throw just came in the mail from Serena & Lily for the room.
Do you have anything that is inspiring you this spring? Any new favorites pieces you are adding to your wardrobe? I’d love for you to share.
Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!