We’re off to the San Francisco Symphony Gala tonight, which both Eric and I are excited about attending – I love an excuse to dress up. I’ve been searching for a little inspiration and thought this outfit would be perfect . . . if only all of these items were in my closet. Do you have a go-to dress or outfit for fancy events? My closet is lacking in that department. Off to go dig through my packed clothes, fingers crossed I find something!
1. Marni Leather Clutch
2. Donna Karan Draped Crepe Top
3. Band of Outsiders Cropped Wool-Piqué Tuxedo Pants
4. Nicholas Kirkwood Striped Pumps
This has been my go-to outfit lately – working on fixing up the new apartment, running to meetings and packing up boxes. I’ve been pretty casual the last week and seeing as though all but three pairs of shoes are packed I don’t have a lot of options. Do you have a favorite outfit while running around?
1. Simple Woven Tote 2. Sweatshirt 3. Boyfriend Jeans 4. Wedge Sneakers
Getting back into my daily routine has been amazing – I love being at home. As I sit here working at my dining room table I can’t believe we’ll be moving out of our apartment in a little over two weeks. It’s going to be the end of an era – eight years is a long time in one home, but it’s time to make new memories. That’s why I’ll be creating a new column here on Sacramento Street called “Blank Canvas” – I’ll be revealing everything we’re working on in our new home. You’ll be seeing it transform – from the paint color, to selecting our new sofa, to putting together an art wall. The process isn’t going to be rushed because I think a home comes together with time – especially since I’ll be mixing old and new pieces. Today, I’m sharing a few of my current favorites that I’m coveting for our new abode.
1. Rebecca Atwood Crescents Artwork
2. White Plastic Side Chairs from Euro Style Lighting
3. John Robshaw Bindi Clay Fitted Sheet
4. Bennett Media Center from Zinc Door
It’s sandal season and with May right around the corner (boy did April zip by), I’m thrilled that I’ll get to bring out my collection of open toed shoes. Although, as I look at mine they look a little down in the dumps. That’s why I went on a quest to find chic, simple and affordable sandals that I’m hoping to get this season. If you have any favorites please share!
1. KORS Michael Kors Ava Black Sandals
2. Joie A La Plage Nice Python Sandals
3. K Jacques St Tropez Buffon Nubuck Sandals
4. Ancient Greek Sandals Clio Sandals
After an amazing vacation in Mexico it’s nice to have a few short days at home before I jet off to High Point, North Carolina and Charleston. Since I’ve been on the go traveling more than ever this month, I thought I’d share a few of my favorite things I bring with me. I have to admit, I don’t have the Leica white edition (I use a Nikon D90), but a girl can dream, right? Do you have an travel essentials you bring on a trip? I’d love to know before I leave Friday.
1. Saint Laurent Leopard-print cashmere and silk-blend scarf
2. Leica M8 Special White Edition
3. Repetto The BB leather ballet flats
4. Clare Vivier Weekender