The past few weeks I’ve been dreaming up what I wanted to wear to my cousins wedding this Saturday in Mexico. Eric and I just arrived in Mexico City and it feels good to be back where I grew up. We’re kicking off the festivities tonight and this outfit seemed perfect for the warm weather. Do you have any favorite dresses for weddings? We seem to have quite a few coming up!
1. Philippe Audibert Africa rose gold-plated cuff
2. Alice + Olivia Olympia sequined silk-chiffon dress
3. Maison Martin Margiela Glittered suede clutch
4. KORS Michael Kors Glitter Cork Heel Pumps
Since we’re off to Mexico City and Cuernavaca next week for a family wedding, I have warm weather clothes on the brain. I’ve been warned by my cousins that the temperature is rising so this is one ideal outfit I’d like to wear on the week-long trip. I’m excited to finally show Eric where I grew up! Have you been to either place lately? I haven’t been in over five years so if you have any museums, restaurants or shops I should visit, please let me know. This is going to be a fun trip!
1. Illesteva Claire cat eye tortoiseshell acetate sunglasses
2. LemLem Dehna striped cotton-blend voile dress
3. Jimmy Choo Reno glitter-finished PVC passport cover
4. K Jacques St Tropez Ganges metallic brushed-leather sandals
As you know from my home tour on Style Me Pretty Living, I love blues. This week I thought I’d share a few of my favorites items that are in my favorite hue.
1. Rebecca Atwood Storm #3 Pillow
2. Isabel Marant Jepson Jersey Scarf
3. Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Leather Wallet
4. Clare Vivier Messenger Bag
Spring is here! It’s one of my favorite season – flowers are blooming, the weather is turning warmer and everyone seems to have a little spring in their step. That’s why I decided to round-up my favorite accessories that I’ll be lusting for this season. They are all at the top of my wishlist and would make any outfit this season look effortless.
1. Otte Isora Scarf
2. Meli Melo Thela Bag
3. Super People Sunglasses
4. K. Jacques Corvette Cuff Sandals
This week all I can think about is warm weather clothes – being in 80 degree weather in Arizona will do that to you. That’s why when packing for my trip I was daydreaming about what essentials I’d love to have on this trip. The perfect sundress or a statement sandal are at the top of my list. Do you have any warm weather favorites?
Monica Vinader 18-karat rose gold-vermeil stacking rings
Acne marnay pleated sateen dress
Bop Basics Raffia Carryall Bag
Freda Salvador Force Mix Flat Sandals