We love finding unique and beautiful items for your home each week in our series On the Hunt. This week we’ve scoured the web for our favorite trays and found some great pieces. What I love about a tray is that it can make a few items that are unrelated, look instantly like a vignette of meaningful pieces, perfectly grouped on your tray. It can also make a stack of bills, a pile of mail or magazines look more stylish. Whether you’re looking for your office to be more organized, or your coffee table to look more put together, a tray could be a great option for you. Here are a few of our favorites:
1. Reclaimed Wood Trays: This reclaimed wood tray is perfect for the person or family who loves the rustic or industrial look. It comes in two sizes, so it can suit all of your needs.
2. Boatman Geller Large Stella Tray: A personalized tray with a monogram or initials is a cute way to add that special touch to your vanity or coffee table.
3. Tate Trays: We love the washed out wood tone to these trays. Use one on the coffee table and the other on your side table for a pulled together look.
4. Wood & Lacquer Trays: Not only are these lacquer and wood trays on serious sale, they’re also some of the most stylish around!
5. Scalloped Lacquered Wood Tray: Want to add a simple pattern to your space? Here’s the perfect tray to do it.
6. Nate Burkus Wood Hexagon Tray: If your room already has a few circular and rectangular shapes (seen in the furniture, rugs, and art) this hexagon tray would be the perfect shape to break it up and bring a modern, rustic touch to the decor.
Have you found any trays you love recently?