Working from Portland today was magical – I sat at my computer gazing out the window at falling snow. It was beautiful, but I felt like a little kid again, jumping up and down with excitement. Can you tell I don’t see snow very often anymore?
Can you believe Christmas is just two short weeks away? I certainly can’t. Especially since I’ve only bought two presents – looks like I’m in big trouble! This weekend Eric and I will be doing a little Christmas shopping, enjoying some time at home since we both traveled this week and spending an afternoon at the movie theater. What are all of you up to this weekend?
If you have some time to curl up with a cup of hot cocoa check out some of my favorite posts from this week – I promise they won’t disappoint:
* What I love about December by Kate from Wit + Delight makes me want to throw on a winter coat and drive until I see snow.
* This weekend I might attempt to make these macaroons. Let’s hope I don’t burn my apartment building down . . .
* I am thoroughly jealous of this sneak peek on design*sponge.
* If you haven’t already checked out Gifted Magazine, go now! You’ll instantly get filled with Christmas cheer.
* It’s snowing over on dress, design, decor – literally . . . enjoy some snow flurries and beautiful images. My heart beats a little faster with every post Danielle creates.