Planning our Thanksgiving menu has been at the top of my to-do list. Last night I realized I hadn’t even begun to think about my holiday outfit . . . a key part of the day. When thinking about the perfect ensemble you have to think about dressing up but also comfort. That’s why a chic necklace and boots paired with an over-sized sweater to hide that food baby we’ll all have is the perfect combination. What are you planning on wearing to your Thanksgiving holiday this year?
1. Marni crystal and resin necklace
2. Vince Oversized Cashmere Sweater
3. Rag & Bone Classic Newbury Booties
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim 31 Hour Bag
You know when you find an outfit that resonates with you? This one caught my eye and I instantly wanted to copy everything about it – the jacket, tee, wide leg trousers and the stack of bracelets. It’s the perfect fall look. Do you have a favorite that you are in love it?
Images from The Locals
There’s a chill in the air and days are getting shorter. With that being said, it’s time to think about that important extra layer to wrap around your neck. If you could see my closet you would see dozens of different scarves – I live in them. I’ve been on the hunt for a few new ones for this fall. These are a few of my favorites, but I want to know, which is your favorite?
1. Diane Von Furstenberg Shimmer gauze leopard-print scarf
2. Virginia Johnson Lightweight Shawl
3. Mulberry Animal-print woven scarf
4. Mulberry Tiger-print wool and cashmere-blend scarf
Stripes are a perennial fashion favorite. If you don’t already work them into your weekday or weekend wardrobe – it’s about time. Although I have a feeling most of you have embraced stripes. While polka dots are the new fad, I’ll be sticking with stripes as my staple for my fall ensembles. Here are a few of my new favorite things.
1. MiH Jeans Longwood striped cotton top
2. Kate Spade NY Golden Diagonal Stripe iPhone Case
3. Clare Vivier Stripe Flat Clutch
4. Everlane Tote
The warm weather is still here, which means I’ve already run out of summer ensembles. It’s so rare to have glorious weather for this long – not that I’m complaining. So as I was shopping online, I found these items that I’d love to have in my closet for this heat.
1. Acne Moreau Chambray Dress
2. Ashley Pittman Pembe Horn Necklace
3. Lanvin Python Studded Heel Sandal
4. Pieces Premium Naysa Leather Shopper
Do you have any must-haves that I should add to my summer wardrobe?