Friends, I’m thrilled to tell you that we have signed a new lease to an apartment. The best part is that we are staying on Sacramento Street – PHEW! You may know the apartment we’re moving into – it’s Crystal’s (from Rue Magazine) beautiful apartment. I’m still in a bit of shock as it’s all happening incredibly quickly, but in just one month’s time we will be in our new place. We weren’t expecting to move this year – in fact it was one of our goals to stay in our studio, but when the offer presented itself we couldn’t resist taking this three bedroom apartment. The best part – I’ll have an office AND a bedroom! It’s like a dream come true.
One of my very first orders of business is pinning decor inspiration! As you can expect I’ll be documenting the process here on Sacramento Street. I’ll be sharing everything from the paint colors, fixtures and items I’m deciding between. I think it’ll be fun to see another space come to life!
After seven amazing years in our tiny studio, it’s finally time to say goodbye. I’m happy to say that a dear friend will be calling it her home. I know she’s going to make it such a beautiful space and I’m thrilled that our first home is being passed on to someone who will love it as much as we did.
As I jet off to High Point, NC and Charleston with Grant, I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the week. Also, if you have any decor inspiration you want to share please do – I’m on the hunt!! xx
- Jessica always introduces me to new artists through her mixtape Monday’s.
- We won’t have any outdoor space at our new place but if we did, I’d want to do something similar to this.
- Joslyn’s Wednesday I’m Loving post is spot on – I love everything!
- For my trip I’m longing to wear this, have this on my arm and wear these shoes.
- I wish I could DIY like Camille’s team.
Photo from Merci