Aren’t you glad it’s the weekend? I am more than ready for a few days off. Today, Eric and I are going to opening day for the Giants – I can’t believe the season is beginning again. This weekend we’re doing a few projects around the house, packing for our trip to Mexico City next week (I cannot wait!) and enjoying time at home together. It’s so nice to have him back after being gone for six weeks.
Hope you all have a glorious first weekend in April. Here are a few of my favorite links from the week!
I’ve been wanting to clean out my makeup drawer for awhile and these tips are perfection.
I’ll be making this recipe for Sunday night dinner.
I’m loving Mrs. Erin’s site makeover.
Wishing I could have a pantry like this one.
And lastly, this workspace has me incredibly inspired.
Be sure to check back on Sunday for another Getaway feature – I’ll be taking you to a beautiful spot in Arizona.
Photo by Nicole Franzen of Rebecca Atwood workspace for Sacramento Street
Hello weekend! What are all of you up to this weekend? After a busy week working from Arizona and then coming back to non-stop meetings, I’m thrilled the weekend is here. It’s time to pack up my weekender and take a little road trip down with my mom to Pacific Grove for a little family time. I can’t wait to enjoy some quality time by their outdoor fireplace, catch up with my cousin and best of all, enjoy homemade ravioli’s that melt in your mouth (yum!).
Enjoy a few of my favorite links from the week!
- I was smitten by the features of our apartment on Style Me Pretty earlier this week – our home tour and behind the blog.
- Have you entered our amazing giveaway? You can enter to win a pair of custom Poppy Barley boots and $550 to go towards your perfect Saturday!
- Check out the newly launched site – Project Bly. It’s full of treasures from Mumbai.
- When Eric gets home I’ll be having him make these donuts.
- These scenes from Mexico are getting me excited for my upcoming trip.
- My latest article for Euro Lighting is live and I’m talking about kids room lighting.
- And lastly, there’s a new shop on Sacramento Street that I can’t get enough of – The Future Perfect.
Hope you all have a glorious weekend!
Photos by Bess Friday // My Home
A week of being back home and getting things checked off my to-do lists has felt divine. Going into the weekend with less work then I anticipated is always a good thing in my book. This weekend I plan on enjoying a first night of a supper club I’m starting with a group of friends, doing a photo shoot for a fun campaign and giveaway coming up next week (get excited!!). I will also be attempting the first stage of operation spring cleaning and then Sunday I’m jetting off to Arizona again to visit Eric one last time. I’m excited to soak up a little extra vitamin D.
If you find yourself needing some inspiration this weekend check out these stories:
- Our latest Workspace story has me dreaming of when I’ll have my own office.
- This salad was made three times this week at my house.
- A new Room Anatomy post has me wanting to redecorate.
I hope all of you have a wonderful first weekend of Spring.
Photo from Elle
This week I’ve been working from down south in Arizona. The days have been filled with both work and play, which has been amazing. I’m grateful that I am able to take my work on the road. It’s incredibly nice to be with Eric after being apart for a few weeks – it’s amazing how much the heart grows fonder when you are apart from your hubby.
If you’re looking for some good reads this weekend check out these posts:
- With spring around the corner I thought it’d be the perfect time to debut a brand new monthly series called Blooms In Season with Natalie Bowen Designs.
-I didn’t get to my “I’m Loving” post this week, but this one by Joslyn is darn good.
- Susan shared a yummy snack. I’ll be making a couple days a week.
- I’m loving this tailor look Alicia put together.
- With Eric gone for six weeks it has me daydreaming of a staycation just like this one.
As for my weekend, I’ll be taking in my second spring training game, meeting up with Alexandra from Terrian, doing a sunrise hike up Camelback mountain and enjoying some quality time by the pool.
I hope all of you have a splendid weekend ahead and be sure to check back Sunday for another Getaway feature!
Photo by Caitlin Flemming
The weekend is here and I’m quite thrilled because I’m jumping into my car and saying goodbye to San Francisco to drive up to Sonoma for a girls getaway weekend! I’ll be celebrating a dear friends birthday, doing a little wine tasting and enjoying a little r & r with a fabulous group of ladies.
This week we had some amazing features here on Sacramento Street:
- A lovely interview with Leslie Williamson who is only $5,000 away from being funded through Kickstarter. If you want to support her amazing Kickstarter and second book, please pop over and purchase an advanced signed copy of her second book. I got a sneak preview yesterday and it’s fabulous!
- The beautiful and inspiring workspace of Heather Taylor.
- A new Room Anatomy that will make you want to redecorate your bedroom.
- A delicious recipe you’ll want to eat every morning.
- And lastly, a giveaway with Brika that ends today.
I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!
Photo from here