1. Take advantage of these beautiful, clear and chilly days before the weather changes.
2. Take a road trip to go Apple picking (something I’ve always wanted to do).
3. Go shopping for key layering pieces like this sweater, coat, scarf and booties.
4. Try a few new recipes – like this banana bread and this fig appetizer for a dinner party.
5. Enjoy lazy Sundays reading a book or magazine with no agenda to worry about.
Do you have things that you want to do this fall?
You know when you find an outfit that resonates with you? This one caught my eye and I instantly wanted to copy everything about it – the jacket, tee, wide leg trousers and the stack of bracelets. It’s the perfect fall look. Do you have a favorite that you are in love it?
Images from The Locals
It’s hard to think that fall is right around the corner – although since it’s pretty cool in San Francisco these days, I’ve been bringing out a few of my new fall pieces. I’m hoping we’ll get an Indian summer here in the Bay Area, but if not, I’m ready for my fall wardrobe; beautiful wool coats and blazers, tousled hair that looks effortlessly chic and dressing up shorts for those occasional warm days.
What are you adding into your wardrobe while the seasons are changing? I’m definitely going to be adding on the layers when the fog rolls in.
Photos: wit + delight
Now that the days are getting shorter and the sun is further away, I have my eye set on a few items that will make the crisp autumn air be a welcome. I have wanted this bicycle for as long as I can remember, although SF isn’t the best place to bicycle (too many steep hills!), but I adore it.
Walking into work this morning I couldn’t help myself from gazing at the leaves that are turning abeautiful hue. The crisp cool weather makes it even more special. Ahhh, I love autumn.