I’m Loving . . .

Faux Fur Style

This grey faux fur vest is stunning. I’ve been keeping warm in mine.

Living Room

In my eyes, this dining room is perfection. The mix of industrial and modern is divine.

Homemade gingerbread caramel candy

I’m going to attempt to make these homemade gingerbread caramel candies as holiday gifts. Wish me luck!

Holiday Decor

This holiday season I’ve been all about using tons of candlesticks on our table or around the house. These in particular are stunning!

black and grey

Loving the way she pulled together this outfit. The combination of cozy grey sweater dressed up with the black skirt and heels is something I might try and pull off this season.

Kitchen

Wishing I renovate my apartment kitchen to look like this. I love how open it is, the mirror above the sick and the white subway tile.

Moda Operandi Screen Shot 2013-12-11 at 10.49.01 AMI’ve had the pleasure of working with Moda Operandi on curating a holiday gift guide on Pinterest. I have a feeling you’ll find gifts for your loved ones and yourself on it. They have amazing pieces! Pop on over to check it out.

What are you loving this week?